According to the Turkon Container Transportation and Shipping Inc., “Knowledge” is the foundation of powerful and functioning corporate memory. In addition to ensuring business continuity, it aims to manage all kinds of risks and opportunities for the information assets of the institution in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
For this purpose, we are committed;
• To document our information security management system to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 standard, making it a corporate culture and providing continuous improvement,
• To comply with all legal regulations and contracts regarding information security,
• To manage systematically our risks, opportunities and threat environment for information assets and security,
• To be a company that is reliable, innovative and loyal for all interested parties including customers, suppliers and employees,
• To conduct trainings, to develop technical and behavioral competencies,
• To support the necessary resources and investments for activities to be carried out against security breaches, as a pioneer for information security in all fields where operating,
“Turkon Live” is Currently Live, as the Ocean Currents Flow!
The BAF tariff will be reviewed quarterly and will be adjusted according to actual fuel price change compared to previous adjustment. If the fuel price change is more than USD 40 then the BAF tariffs will be applied monthly.
Chemical products have an indispensable importance as raw materials in various sectors. However, since these products are generally classified as dangerous goods, they cannot be handled like other cargo groups.