Turkon Container Transportation and Shipping Inc. is committed to fulfilling the responsibilities of all relevant national or international agreements and regulations by following a work policy that respects people and the environment in all its domestic and international activities in line with distinctive understanding of service and values.
Turkon Line is aware of its interaction with all its stakeholders at every point and its responsibilities towards the relevant parties. With this awareness, in addition to meeting the demands and expectations of all its stakeholders, it continues its activities by continuously improving its processes.
Turkon Container Transportation and Shipping Inc. aims;
• To understand the needs and expectations of its customers correctly and to fully meet these expectations with tailor made solutions service model,
• To contribute to the country's economy by continuously improving the volume of work
• To keep the brand awareness as one of common and prime target for employees.
• To increase the satisfaction by keeping employees motivated in the scope of the mutual respect, intellection, trust, communication.
• To level up quality culture and innovation awareness by creating a continious improvement habitat for employees and by securing awareness trainings.
• To assure sustainable healthy growth by adding value to all our stakeholders
• To support the required investments with effective resource use
• To increase productivity and becoming an exemplary organization by following all updates about industry while preserving competitive advantage.
Turkon Container Transportation and Shipping Inc has ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
Turkon Line was established to transport containers to USA which has a very important place in world maritime trade has become the first Turkish company by providing the shortest transit time in its industry.
VGM is a term that refers to the practice of weighing containers on commercial vessels by certified weighing equipment and sharing the weight information (including the weight of cargo, packing and securing materials, dunnage and tare weight of the container) with the carrier and terminal before loading.
Food and agriculture, in terms of being oriented to the primary needs of people, are among the basic industry that have always been very important and will always maintain their importance.