According to the Turkon Container Transportation and Shipping Inc., “Knowledge” is the foundation of powerful and functioning corporate memory. In addition to ensuring business continuity, it aims to manage all kinds of risks and opportunities for the information assets of the institution in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
For this purpose, we are committed;
• To document our information security management system to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 standard, making it a corporate culture and providing continuous improvement,
• To comply with all legal regulations and contracts regarding information security,
• To manage systematically our risks, opportunities and threat environment for information assets and security,
• To be a company that is reliable, innovative and loyal for all interested parties including customers, suppliers and employees,
• To conduct trainings, to develop technical and behavioral competencies,
• To support the necessary resources and investments for activities to be carried out against security breaches, as a pioneer for information security in all fields where operating,
rev.no_01 / rev.tarihi_15.02.2022
“Turkon Live” is Currently Live, as the Ocean Currents Flow!
Paper pulp and forest products are among the indispensable industries of today and are widely needed all over the world.
If the containers supplied by the carrier are not returned to the carrier after being unloaded by the consignee within the free time specified in the tariff, the delay fee which the carrier has the right to demand from the consignee or the shipper in accordance with the provisions of the bill of lading, and which is processed for each day of delay, is called “container demurrage”.