Turkon Line provides a unique service model in the container transportation and maritime industry, driven by our distinct service approach aligned with our core values. With our Overseas Offices located in New York, Norfolk, and Savannah in the United States, Hamburg in Germany, Antwerp in Belgium, and Felixstowe in the United Kingdom, as well as our Regional Offices in Istanbul, Izmir, Mersin, Bursa, and Ankara in Türkiye, we offer our services.
As Turkon Konteyner Taşımacılık ve Denizcilik A.Ş. , our quality policy is based on the following principles:
• Customer Satisfaction: We work diligently to ensure high quality and reliability in the services we provide to our customers. By accurately analyzing the needs and expectations of our customers, we offer personalized tailor made solutions to keep their satisfaction at the highest level.
• Continuous Improvement: We meticulously monitor all of the developments in our industry and consistently review our activities and processes. In doing so, we identify and resolve problems at their source, optimize our processes, adopt innovative and technological approaches to expand our service diversity, and prioritize continuous improvement.
• Employee Engagement and Motivation: We continuously enhance the awareness, knowledge, and skills of our employees and provide training opportunities. Our aim is to increase employee satisfaction and motivation, foster an innovative work culture, and promote a sense of quality.
• Sustainability: We strive to add value to all our stakeholders, prioritize sustainable and healthy growth through collaboration, and support necessary investments. Evaluating risks and opportunities based on stakeholders' feedback and our strategic objectives, we prioritize improving our performance and contributing to the country's economy.
• Compliance: In addition to our ethical values, we fully comply with all legal and regulatory requirements in our industry, as well as customer spesifications.
Compliance with national and international norms, regulations, and standards in all our operations is our fundamental commitment.
Turkon Line holds ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System, and ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certificates.
rev.no_03 / rev.tarihi_04.08.2023
Turkon Line CEO Alkın Kalkavan drew attention to Turkey's records in export and said, "We think that our proximity to important markets and our product and service quality are effective in our country breaking records in export almost every month in 2022." said.
As Turkon Line, we meticulously transport your special loads above the carrying capacity of standard containers.
Bill of lading proves that a contract of carriage has been concluded, that the goods have been delivered by the carrier, loaded onto the ship, and that the carrier is obliged to deliver the goods only in exchange for his submission.