Turkon Line provides tailor-made custom solutions service model in the container transportation and maritime industry, driven by our distinct service approach aligned with our core values. With our Overseas Offices located in New York, Norfolk, and Savannah in the United States, Hamburg in Germany, Antwerp in Belgium, and Felixstowe in the United Kingdom, as well as our Regional Offices in Istanbul, Izmir, Mersin, Bursa, and Ankara in Türkiye, we offer our services.
Our customer notification management process is guided by the following policy principles:
• Customer Focus: Understanding our customers' needs, meeting their expectations, and ensuring their satisfaction are our top priorities. We highly value customer feedback and continuously focus on improving the customer experience and delivering personalized tailor-made solutions.
• Swift and Efficient Solutions: We promptly and effectively address our customers' requests and complaints. Investigating any issues objectively, with care and attention, we commit to providing solutions as quickly as possible, viewing challenges as opportunities for value creation.
• Communication and Feedback: We place great importance on feedback from our customers and all stakeholders, considering them as opportunities for improvement. To ensure our customers' continuity and satisfaction, we offer transparent access through various channels such as our website, phone, and email. We commit to providing timely responses to our customers in line with the established target timeframes.
• Continuous Improvement: We emphasize a culture of continuous improvement and innovative service development to enhance customer satisfaction. Through efficient analysis of customer feedback, we aim to elevate the quality of our services and perfect the customer experience. Regular training and tracking technological advancements enable us to constantly enhance our systems and processes.
• Compliance: In addition to our corporate policies, we pledge to comply with all national and
international legal regulations and meet our customers' requirements. Throughout these processes, we ensure the confidentiality and security of our customers' information.
Turkon Line holds ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System, and ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certifications.
Bulutistan, which grows as a Turkish company that produces its own software and solutions and has strong R&D hardware; The "Bulutistan Customer Summit 2023", which was started while celebrating the 100th anniversary of our Republic and will become a tradition, brought together the Turkish IT industr
Paper pulp and forest products are among the indispensable industries of today and are widely needed all over the world.
Bill of lading proves that a contract of carriage has been concluded, that the goods have been delivered by the carrier, loaded onto the ship, and that the carrier is obliged to deliver the goods only in exchange for his submission.