TUR-KON CONTAINER TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING INC.
Your personal data is handled by TUR-KON KONTEYNER TAŞIMACILIK VE DENİZCİLİK A.Ş. (“Company”) as data supervisor, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and could be processed within the scope described below.
PROCESSED DATA, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL REASON
In line with your visit to the company website and your requests, suggestions and complaints in the "REQUEST-SUGGESTION-COMPLAINT" form; Your personal data, directly obtained from you in the electronic environment, consisting of name-surname (identity data), telephone number and e-mail address (contact data), specified in Article 5/2 of the Law No. 6698; in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions stated below, within the scope of the legal justifications of our mandatory legitimate interests (together or separately, depending on the nature of the processed data and work), may be processed within the scope of below-mentioned purposes provided that the contract is concluded and performed and the legal obligations are fulfilled and your rights are not harmed.
• Follow-up and conclusion of your request or complaint and informing you
• Execution of Information Security Processes
• Execution of Company / Product / Services Loyalty Processes
• Execution of Business Continuity Ensuring Activities
• Providing Support Services After Sales of Goods / Services
• Execution of Goods / Services Sales Processes
• Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
• Execution of Communication Activities
• Execution of Marketing, Advertising, Promotion Processes of Products / Services
In addition, if you find it appropriate, electronic commercial messages with advertising and promotional content may be sent to you via SMS and e-mail regarding our products and services. Your express consent is requested in this regard. You can give this permission by ticking the permission box in the relevant field on our website.
THE PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law, in line with the above-mentioned purposes could be shared with our business partners, suppliers (agencies, service providers, lawyers, etc.) and their legally responsible parties and authorized personnel provided that all technical and administrative measures are taken.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW NO 6698
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• Requesting information about it, if the personal data has been processed.
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the correction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data
You can send your applications regarding your rights listed above, in writing, to the following postal address by registered mail, or to the e-mail address email@example.com, and to my address firstname.lastname@example.org, signed with a secure electronic signature. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires any additional costs, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our company is available in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which can be accessed from the website www.turkon.com.
TUR-KON CONTAINER TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING INC.
ADDRESS: ORD. PROF. DR FAHRETTIN KERIM GÖKAY CAD. NO: 33 ALTUNIZADE / ISTANBUL / TURKEY
PHONE: +90 216 544 18 00
Turkon Line CEO Alkın Kalkavan drew attention to Turkey's records in export and said, "We think that our proximity to important markets and our product and service quality are effective in our country breaking records in export almost every month in 2022." said.
Chemical products have an indispensable importance as raw materials in various sectors. However, since these products are generally classified as dangerous goods, they cannot be handled like other cargo groups.